Saturday, January 6, 2007

Boys


First they shoot nerf guns, than they jam out for a bit, smoke a cigarette and top it off with video games. Nothing else could be "more funner" .



An uneventful day it was. (Yoda language) Tim and I went to Bullmoose and he got a couple of new records and I bought XMen I. I got XMen II for Christmas and now I just need the III one. My next collection will be the Star Wars movies. LOVE'M! After Bullmoose we went to Target where I stood in the women's section for at least 30 minutes to just say "I don't want to shop anymore" and we left! Tim made me realize how awful I am at cordinating my clothes. I got frustrated to say the least! I still have some gift card money so I think I'll try and go shopping tomorrow by myself or with Karen.

Patriots play tomorrow - PLAYOFFS BABY! hahaha*

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to the Pats! My brother's team didn't fair so well last night- he is a Cowboys fan! Enjoy the game and SMOKE the Jets! Rick