Tuesday, January 23, 2007
My Beginning!
Tim and I were talking tonight about rearranging the bedroom so I could have a little scrap space! I said we could work on it this weekend and we'll run out and pick up some cheap storage stuff. Well, he decided we should rearrange the bedroom tonight! So we did. I think it's going to be so great! I'm very excited. I couldn't believe
how quickly it all came together. I expected a little bit of arguing about where this or that should go, but we just were like "okay, here, okay let's do this". It's not the greatest set up or the most "beautiful", but it's a start - my beginning!This weekend I'll do some shopping and pick up a few new things so I will no longer have to work out of a bag! I did some searching online for storage ideas and I'm finding storage can get pretty expensive!! I found this basic wood cubby thing for like $700!! Umm... No! I will probably take a full day this weekend just to shop for some kind of storage thing. I can get really picky when I'm looking for something specific! This statement alone means Tim will probably not join me in my search! =o) Now that I have space for supplies it'll give me a chance to buy more stuff!!! YAY* Before I just bought a few things at a time or as I needed them. Now I'll be able to buy COOL STUFF! Like stamps and ink! I can expand my paper supply and get some more nic-nac's. And no more spreading stuff out on the floor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are in trouble NOW! LOL Your space looks great!! Ideas for cheap storage...
Walmart has 12x12 sterilite drawers that fit scrapbooking paper and stuff perfectly (the ones I have all my ink and stuff in) Nicole uses them for all her paper http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showgallery.php/ppuser/25730/cat/500
Also Target has wire cubes that lots of scrappers retrofit to make cheap shelves. This lady has them set up the regular way...
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thumb17.webshots.com/t/48/48/8/54/51/327785451jbsHis_th.jpg&imgrefurl=http://community.webshots.com/album/327777638wjJTZz&h=100&w=75&sz=3&hl=en&sig2=XS5x14_hU-e1B9WA6tQwaA&start=29&tbnid=IQE-pYAhP4ejIM:&tbnh=82&tbnw=62&ei=gu63Ra_SNsWwaNKbkOED&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtarget%2Bcubes%26start%3D18%26ndsp%3D18%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN
This is the retrofit way...
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://is7.twopeasinabucket.com/layout_images/261288s.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userprofile.asp%3Fuser_id%3D56234%26pg%3D10&h=100&w=37&sz=4&hl=en&sig2=3gdSIz1byqhD7pyKyhGwMg&start=37&tbnid=uEnz2n7BVadj1M:&tbnh=82&tbnw=30&ei=-e63RfWhHY-SaYWjmNYB&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtarget%2Bcubes%26start%3D36%26ndsp%3D18%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN
Very exciting for you!! Congrats! :)
Nicoles link was wrong...this one should be the right one.
http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/25730
YAY!! I'm so excited! I went out and bought some more stuff tonight - stamps, ink!!! I couldn't get Nicole's link to work, but I know what you're talking about and I think I'm going to go with that idea.
Well, now you're back won't hurt; wheres your chair though?? hahaha Oh bother Tim is going to be in his room jammin' and your going to be in yours busting out scrapbooks haha! Have you used your area yet? Alright see ya later for lunch love ya!
Your gonna LOVE having a space to scrap!! I love my sterilite drawers. Also I got some stacking baskets. maybe a some plastic storage drawers on wheels so you can wheel it under the table when you done using stuff.
I love your plastic draws on wheels idea. It sounds so simple!!! Tomorrow my sister and I are going shopping - I can't wait! =o)
Post a Comment