Sunday, February 18, 2007

Amazon.com

When I was in College I used to sell my used textbooks on Amazon.com and I had sold almost all of them. I hadn't used my account in about 2 years, but decided to jump back into it. I had a couple of textbooks I thought I wanted to keep, but now realize I have no use for them. I couldn't believe 1 of them was still selling for over $60 used! YESS! I figured they would be on there for like $3.00 or something. So I have 5 books listed and my old camera. I've been frantically searching the apartment for other things to sell. haha! I bugged Tim, but he claims he has NOTHING! I almost always get rid of things I don't use. Living in an apartment makes it hard to hang on to things when they're not being used regularly. So I'm hoping some of my stuff sells (if not all) and I make a few bucks.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

LOL... I do that too with Amazon and Ebay... walk around the house thinking... "what can I sell!!?" Amazon is definitely a better way to go for selling books.

Hmm...what can I sell??

Anonymous said...

Haha you are such a dork.. I am sure I have a ton of stuff at the old house I could get rid of... I will have to go through everything like this spring or something have you put stuff on there for me!! :o) Hope u enjoy your extra day off! Love ya Kah

Kristie said...

And now I have an Ebay account because - as you know - you can sell more/different stuff on Ebay. It's my new addiction!