Sitting here watching CSI, but can't hear it!!! Tim and Ben are talking away about WORK. Who does what at work and who's boss is more stupid than the others. Then Tim starts reminiscing about working at the Pizza Gourmet (where Ben still works). Tim's had a couple of beers which is just enough to get him in a super chatty mood! Lovin' It! Oh, I just added in a couple of comments and that shut everyone up! YIKES haha!
Mom, Karen and I went to lunch today at Applebee's. We had a good time. Karen and I are trying to make more of an effort to spend time with her. Dad is also coming up this Saturday to spend some time with Karen and I. We'll probably get Chinese because we ALWAYS get Chinese when he comes to visit. =)
I have given up on my house search. I no longer look "for fun" because it just discourages me when I find a house I really like and I realize I can't have it right now. I'm going to continue to chip away at my debt and save some money! YAY*
No comments:
Post a Comment