Karen came over for a little while today. We hung out, laughed and did a little Avon shopping then decided to get some ice cream. We headed to DQ for cookie dough blizzards and took them down to the Bangor waterfront. It was wonderful down there! We ate our ice cream, watched the yucky water and the sticks float by. The sun was really warm and the breeze wasn't too bad (I shivered a little, but then again I was eating ice cream!) Karen just left and I don't have much planned for the rest of the evening. I haven't scrapped much lately so I may try and get back into the scrappin' groove. Tim went to Houlton with a bunch of guys from work. They went to see Ron White which Tim was pretty excited about. I have to pick him up at Freightliner probably around 11:00.
I got the Red Sox vs Yankees game on - Red Sox are winning 7 to 4, bottom of the 5th. =o)
6 comments:
This weather has been so beautiful lately... Ice cream by the waterfront sounds like an awesome way to celebrate it. ;0)
No fancy schmancy background yet, I notice ;) ;)
You watch the Red Sox, too? Any chance you fish and hunt as well? LOL
And if she does?? What are you gonna do, try and steal her from your brother-in-law? That's a Jerry Springer episode waiting to happen!!
LOL!!
LOL- no! God, your queer!
hahaha!!! I like to fish. But I will never hunt... unless my life depended on it.
Post a Comment