Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been tagged...

I was tagged by Colleen. So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. (copy and pasted from Colleen's blog! =o) )

Here goes 7 facts... nobody said they had to be interesting right?

1. In High School I ran track all 3 seasons; indoor, outdoor and cross-country.

2. I have a tattoo on my back of a fairy. I collect fairies and I picked one that I call my "favorite" and brought it into the tattoo shop, he drew it on paper and I came back a few days later to get it done. It took about 2 hours and was actually not terribly painful (as some may say).

3. I played the Alto Saxophone from 5th Grade - 8th Grade. My Dad told me not to give it up because I'd regret it someday - guess that someday hasn't come.

4. I've never left the country - no, I haven't been to Canada.

5. I ran away once. I was 18, but living at home and I stayed in a hotel in Bangor for the night (I was living in Prospect). I paid for it with my credit card. I shut my cell off because I knew someone would obviously try to find me and clearly I didn't want to be found.

6. When I was just a few months old my parents moved to Long Island (where my Dad is from) they only lived there for a couple of months and then moved back because my Mom couldn't stand to be away from her family.

7. When I was 13-14 I wanted to do the Miss Teen pageant. I got hooked when I saw Miss Maine get 2nd place one year. But once I came of age (like 16 or 17) I lost complete interest!

And I don't have anybody to tag. =( The few people I do know that blog have been tagged by Colleen. So, it ends here. =o)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Very interesting facts!!! I didn't know any of those things!

...it had to end somewhere ;)

Rick Jordan said...

Cool facts- I didn't know any of them either! LOL

Kristie said...

I had to drag these memories out! I think I sat at my computer for an hour coming up w/ these "facts". Although, I was watching tv at the same time. Glad you found them interesting! =o)