
Just a bunch of little birdies on the lawn looking for some free food. I suppose ALL their food is free! There were about 20-30 birds. I don't know what the heck they found to eat, but it must have been pretty darn good because the whole family was over.
5 comments:
;) ;)
Birds definitely have plans... Fly south for the winter... build a nest... lay some eggs....
right on!
How do they know where the bird feeders are? Does one bird find it and go back and tell all the cool birds that they found a free buffet!
HAHA You weren't kidding when you said there were a ton of birds out on the lawn when I was talking to you. Nice picture and border though I dig it! haha Talk to you later Love ya tons!!!!
Birds indeed do have a plan....
I think it is also how they all find your car and crap on the windows as well.
;)
Post a Comment