Thursday, August 16, 2007

Trip to AC Moore

It has definitely been quite some time since I'd ventured over to AC Moore, but I've been scrapping my camp pic's and I needed some new stuff so I went tonight. OH BOY they had lots of new stuff!!! Tim was with me so I had to make it a super fast trip - I scanned everything in 15 minutes when I really wanted to spend an hour! There wasn't much on sale so I didn't go crazy. I bought some paper, brads, paper flowers, stickers and RIBBON! Yeah, that's right RIBBON... not ribbon. When I scrapped at Colleen's the other day she introduced me to a beautiful box of RIBBON. In the past I hadn't really used much of it, but I think I really like it! There were some ribbons on sale. So I bought 4 to get my collection started. I enjoy scrapping with Colleen. She gives me lots of good ideas and I usually come away with some new techniques. I'm pretty happy with the way my camp scrap pages are coming out so far. I have some good pic's to pick through and my sister has some good pic's on her camera that she needs to get developed. Karen just recently got a digital camera so I've got to get her into scrapping!! =o)

7 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Do you have any idea how much of my money has been spent in or on that scraproom? LOL- glad you enjoyed it!

Colleen said...

YOUR MONEY!!!???? Oh you are askin' for it MISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- I apologize- OUR money!

Artistically Twisted said...

I don't scrap... But I Love AC Moore... Close and I can get some of the art supplies I used to have to either order or drive a ways for.

I am picky. ;0)

Rick Jordan said...

That is why they put Game Stop right next to AC Moore- so guys have something to do while women go in there! Dude, say it ain't so! Don't tell me, you love Joann's too!

Artistically Twisted said...

No... I will pass on joann's

Rick Jordan said...

Thank God! Thought you were heading down Shooter highway!