Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Babysitting and Swimming

Once and awhile I babysit for a lady I work with. She has a 7 year old daughter named Emily. They live in Glenburn in a cute little subdivision. So, tonight I went over, we got Governor's for dinner watched a little Kim Possible and then went SWIMMING in their pool. Yes, it was beyond "chilly", but I figure it'll probably be my last chance to swim this year so I took advantage of the situation. We swam for probably 20 minutes and froze the rest of the night. We played with paper dolls, watched some of Aristocats and then headed up for bed (bedtime = 7:30). She's pretty easy kid and time tends to go by quickly (I only watched her from 5:00-8:30). Although, she seems to take advantage of me. She likes me to wait on her hand and foot. She is nice about it, but eventually starts to push it a little and I start to laugh and say no.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Kids LOVE a good babysitter!! GOOD Babysitters pay more attention to the kids than the parents usually do... and it's ALL about playing!! Sounds like YOU are a GOOD babysitter!! Hmmmm........ ;) ;)



I can't believe you SWAM... You are nuts!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist going swimming one last time!!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- she has met Sean- we have no chance!

Kristie said...

Of course I'd watch the kids!!! I love'm!! =o) Don't be afraid to ask!