Sunday, September 9, 2007

The simple things....

Tim outside having a smoke. I'm so happy he doesn't smoke inside!
This is your brain on drugs.

Today is laundry day. We did our laundry in Brewer today and we came home while it was drying. Tim wanted to watch the US Open so I went and picked it up. On my way to get it I realized Wilson Street was completely out of power. (I mean traffic lights, stores, the entire mini mall that our laundry mat is in). So, I was worried our laundry wasn't dry... well mine for some reason was dry, but Tim's was damp - very damp!

Luckily he didn't have much laundry this week because as you can see we had to hang it around the apartment!

Tim thinks our apartment stinks when the windows stay shut all day so we bought some cheap smelly stuff. Hopefully it works.. if not it was only 94 cents!!


And I am so unhappy with my job. I am desperatly trying to find a new one. I had an interview the other day at an attorney's office, but I was so not impressed. Even if they decide to offer me the job I can not see myself working in that office. I look in the paper every day and I look at a handful of websites each week - no luck so far. I think I'm going to just start mailing out my resume to different places.

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Pretty funny about the clothes hanging out everywhere! That sucks about hating your job! I have been there and that totally sucks! You will figure it out though and be happy!

Anonymous said...

ROFL about the laundry. We used to hang our clothes out on the patio when we lived in Germany and it looks horrible but it got the job done. We had a washer but for some reason they don't do the dryer thing over there much. I had stiff freakin towels :) Attorney's are hard to work for. I hope though you can find a job you really like. It is hard around here that is for sure.