Friday, September 14, 2007

Sluggish

I don't know what the hell this thing is, but I'm guessing a GIANT slug!!! Just as Tim was off the steps this morning he saw this big ass thing! He took a picture of it with his phone and made me come out to see it. I figured if it was still there when I left I would grab some pic's of it with my camera. They didn't come out that great.


You can kinda see a reference of how big it is compared to the nail head in the porch. It looks kinda like a mini snake! I've never seen a slug with black spots like this.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh bother I have never seen a slug that looked like that either. That just isn't right!!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

That is nasty! Sean would pour salt on it and watch it explode! Not quite sure where he gets ideas like that from? OK- he gets them from me! LOL

Colleen said...

Ewwwwwwwwww to the slug AND the salt assault!!!