Thursday, January 24, 2008

MS Walk 2008


Last year I set up a team to walk for Multiple Sclerosis. We raised just under $900 for MS!! This year I have decided not to set up a team, but signed up individually. If anyone wants to walk with me than you can sign up at the MS Website and click on "Register as an Individual". It's 5 miles and the walk is this April.

If you would like to make a donation please visit my personal page. Donations can be as low as $5!! JUST $5.00!! Hope you'll make a donation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's that time again... I need to get my page started as well and shot off some emails to start raising!!!! Hopefully, Steve will send an email again to people @ some Companies and Agencies because I am not sure who I can send things to or what not!!!! I hope to raise a lot more this year as well but we shall see! Good luck!