Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sister Day

Karen and I have set aside one day of each month to do something together. Yes, we talk all the time, but don't really DO anything. Yesterday was the first sister day. We went to the movies saw a HUGE chick flick - P.S. I Love You. We both cried, laughed and laughed during the crying scenes because we were crying in a theater!! Even the audience was funny. Some guy did this weird cough thing right during a sappy part and you could hear everyone laughing histerically under their breath. Even his wife/gf was laughing quietly!! After the movie we went for shopping a little and then came back to my place. Karen stayed for tacos and half of the football game. (GO PATS!!) During half time we got my telescope outside and zoned in a couple of things. Still working out the kinks, but I think we're getting the hang of it. It's also not the best viewing when you're right next to the "city." Light Pollution may be part of my viewing problem. But, that was my first time getting it outside. It's either been too cloudy or insanely cold!

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

That sounds like fun! Unfortunately, I don't have a sister! LOL. Good idea though- maybe Scott and I can go to chick flicks and discuss our lives! Who am I kidding? We would get together, eat food and watch football! We already have a brother day- Sunday! Even though it isn't quite as cool as it used to be when he was a bachelor!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time yesterday and maybe when I stay not this weekend but next we can go see 27 dresses and we can be kind and get some Papa Johns for Tim tim hahahaha! We also should find some where to go if the sky is clean to check out the stars without all the lights around. Love ya.. don't know what I would ever do without you!!!