So, the 2 jobs thing is going very well. I love being consistently busy through out the day. (not like drowning in work, but steady). It's still a little hectic because we don't really have a plan set up as to what I'm "in charge" of doing in each department. But, we'll get there.
**********************
Tomorrow I have to get things together for the super bowl. I need to pick up food & bizzles, clean up a little around the apartment... maybe start some baking. Still not sure what our "main dish" will be. I thought we were just going to settle on pizza, but now Tim's not sure he wants to do that. ugh* My friend Meagan is coming up to Bangor in the afternoon. She's got some shopping to do so I'll probably tag along. We haven't hung out in a couple of months.
**********************
Sunday's the big day! We were having 6 people over, but it's dwindle to 4... which is perfect because 6 people (including Tim and I) will fit nicely in the living room while 8 would be pushing the comfort level. =o) Although, it kinda sucks because the people bringing the chili are the ones not coming. And there chili is friggin' so good!!
**********************
5 comments:
WAHOO today is the big day I can't wait!!! I shall see you in a few hours now!
Good Luck and have fun!
Bizzles?
Beer
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino games[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino bonus[/url] manumitted no store hand-out at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]online casino
[/url].
Post a Comment