Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MY HOUSE!!


We had the inspection done on the house this morning. The inspector was an awesome guy! He said the house was in really great condition with just minor repairs needed (and some just suggested). I'm feeling even better about this house now, as is Tim. It took just over 2 hours and it was a great learning experience. Tim took some notes and of course the inspector will write up a report for us. The next month is going to feel like a lifetime (we plan to close at the end of March). I have to go in to work in about n hour - yuck! Tim's home for the day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you two!!! Congratulations! Say, ask Timothy if he ever has deja vu when he looks at the house... ;)

Anonymous said...

The yellow is welcomely familiar.

Rick Jordan said...

It does look like the yellow house! Congrats guys! looking forward to a house warming party!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am so glad the inspection went well. I had my fingers crossed for you! You guy deserved it!! <3

Anonymous said...

Oh, a housewarming is a terrific idea!! I'm visiting in April. Any chance it might be scheduled then? I'd love to be there.

Kristie said...

When in April? We could very well be planning it then. =o)

Nicole said...

Wow exactly like the yellow house!! FREAKY!
Congrats!!