Saturday, February 23, 2008
What the hell is that noise...
OH, Tim wants to snow blow the driveway at 7:30 on a Saturday morning.... LOVIN' IT!! He's such a good manager! =o) For those who do not know Tim now manages our apartment building and the one down behind us while our landlords are in Florida (total of 4 apartments including our own). The landlords return in mid April. The old manager moved to Georgia so since the beginning of this month he's been taking care of whatever. He's already had to deal with someones water heater exploding in the basement - dealing with it means looking at the exploded water heater and then having to call the plumber guy. I think Tim likes being the manager. I like to give him a hard time about things... like the driveway is icy so I complain about the "manager" not salting it. And when he comes inside I'm going to say "can you believe that friggin' manager snow blowing at 7:30 on a SATURDAY morning." All in good humor of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HAHAHA Thats a riot!!!! Well looks like he is enjoying the new position. You didn't tell me someone had some basement water damage. We have gotten TONS of claims for that samething this winter at work. Well, I shall talk to you later!
I don't know what the damage was. The plummer came, but nobody ever called Tim to say everything was all set.
ROFL!! I'm sure he LOVES IT!! :D
Sounds right up Tim's alley! Too funny!
ROFL!! That is totally up Tim's alley. I love it!! Now add about 200 units to what he is doing and he would have my job!!
too funny.
Post a Comment