Saturday, February 9, 2008

What the....

I had planned on going to see Obama speak at the Bangor Auditorium this afternoon. That did not happen. Tim drove by around 12:30 and there was already a huge amount of people waiting to get in! The doors didn't even open until 2:30 and Obama wasn't scheduled to begin speaking until 4:00! A friend of mine was going to come over around 2:00 and we were going to walk over. She called me around 12:45 and says she's going now because she heard a lot of people turned out to see Clinton in Orono and MANY were turned away. I told her she could park in my parking lot if she wanted... I assume she got in because her car is still here (3 hours later).

With that not in my schedule I got to be a little bored this afternoon. I cleaned the kitchen from head to toe!! floors, frig, cupboards, behind this and that, and all the above. I have a slight headache from the fumes. Now I think I'd like to take a nap. Tim and I were suppose to be going to the Sports Arena with a bunch of friends, but now it's turned out instead of the Sports Arena we're going to Paul and Crystal's house. Drives me crazy! We planned on one thing all week and now the day of the plans they want to change them. I was looking forward to actually "doing" something! Instead we'll just sit there... *duh! No fun. Okay Kristie, cut the attitude. Nobody wants to be your friend with an attitude like that. =o)

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

OMG, you cracked me up with the talking to Kristie in third person thing! Hope you have fun anyway even if it isn't what you want to do!

Colleen said...

LOL... Me too!! And I hear ya!! When you have plans to go out and do stuff.... you should go out and do stuff!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I have just spoken to you and it seems as though you plans have changed again and the Sports Arena is back on hahaha. Well I hope you have a great time. I actually called to see how the Obama thing went but good ol' Kris has it all blogged up for me hahaha! Ok I shall see you tomorrow. Karen is out of here!!!

Kristie said...

Okay, so we did end up going to the Sports Arena. Had a good time! Played pool and just hung out until about 10:30. Then (most) everyone came back to our place until about 1:00. Talk about a late night for me!! I'm usually in bed by about 10:00 - and Tim had to work at 7:00 this morning!