Friday, March 7, 2008

Bangor Garden Show


Bangor Garden Show is coming!! If anyone is interested in volunteering for Preview Night on April 3rd between 5-9 pm let me know! I got together some volunteers at work, but I need more! Preview Night usually consists of Bangor big wigs chatting it up and checking out the exhibits. It costs $35 to get in, but if you volunteer you get in for free. Some of the jobs include sellin raffle tickets, taking tickets at the door, coat check, crowd control, washing dishes... etc. There will be plenty of time to enjoy the exhibits! Let me know if you have questions or if you're interested!!

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Jessi and my Mom go every year! They have a blast!

Kristie said...

I've actually never been! =o)

Rick Jordan said...

Me either but it isn't really my thing- I am a STRAIGHT guy! LOL

Anonymous said...

Im there for ya to help out!!!