Sunday, March 2, 2008
Nobody said it would be stress free...
Past 2 days I've been fighting a headache. Friday we went and met with our loan officer and got some paperwork signed.. up until then we had done everything verbally. This weekend we have been trying to decide if we are going to ask the seller to fix a couple of things in the house before we move in. And Tim and I have been talking about the stuff we would still like to get for the house. Ideally, we want to get a washer and dryer fairly soon after moving in. It'll be such a pain to go to the laundry mat if we live out of town. Hopefully we'll be able to close in a few weeks and start cleaning the house up and move in! I think this month is going to feel like a long one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes- wonderful stress! It is stress that is well worth it though! You guys deserve it, too! Plus you won't have to think too hard on what to ask for for house warming gifts! LOL
The only month that will feel longer is the last month of your pregnancy ;) ....someday ;) ;)
HAHHAA!!! Oh No! Not the baby stuff again! =o) I've been trying to put a bug in Tim's ear (a huge bug!) about getting engaged this year. We'll see! =o)
Don't leave him a choice! He is a MAN! Get knocked up and he has no choice! LOL
hahaha There you go Rick is full of great ideas haha! Love it
I talk from experience! LOL
Post a Comment