Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On the verge of a breakdown

I'm not kidding. If Saturday does not hurry up and get here and then hurry up and leave I'm going to have a serious mental breakdown. I'm worried because the house just isn't "done" to my liking. I need to decorate more, I want to touch a few more things up with paint, and I can't find a damn home for my stupid Avon stuff so it is sitting in a box beside my bed. On top of it all Tim isn't even a quarter as stressed as me which actually makes me more stressed out - I need him to be stressed with me!! I feel like every time I get one step ahead 3 more things jump out at me. I've had a headache for 2 days now. Last night I took a "nap" at 7:30-8:15 and then went back to bed at like 8:45 and slept through the entire night. Even the fact that Tim's nightstand is completely bare is driving me crazy! You wanted a friggin night stand and now it just sits there on the side of the bed! AHH! Now really Kristie, is your family and your future in laws really going to care that the house isn't "done" to your standards? NO! Absolutely NO! Then what's my freakin' problem? Someone please tell me I'm insanely overreacting.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

You are seriously overreacting. Seriously. Wouldn't you rather just enjoy your new house and have fun with your family and friends!?

Plus... nobody's house is EVER done!! I have NEVER met anyone that said, "Oh... my house is perfect, I need to do nothing else to it."

Kristie said...

hahah!!! I knew your response would be the best. =o) Thank you!!

Nicole said...

All that matters is that your bathroom is clean and there is good food!! NOBODY expects perfection at a house warming!!!!! Stop stressing, seriously, you have a bunch of people coming over to bring you gifts, HEEELLLLLOOOOO!! Be excited!!

Kristie said...

haha!! Thank you! =o)

Anonymous said...

Tomorrows the big day.. it will be fine and be here and gone before you know it. I am excited for it! hehehe See you later tonight Love ya!