Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some Wedding Photos








So, it turned out to be a spectacular day!! Nobody fell going down the isle, a positive. My mom looked awesome in her dress! Great weather (stupid black flies!). WAAYYY too much food, but that's okay! My cookies, deviled eggs and fruit were an absolute hits! =) It was all very very fast! Karen and I got there at about 9:30 and didn't stop until 5:00. Wedding was at 1:00, Mom and Lew were gone by 3:30 and the guests were gone shortly after. Mom and Lew went up north to a cabin for the night. Karen, Gram, Gramp and myself cleaned up some before we left so they didn't come home to a disaster.



I'm hoping my wedding is next!

5 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Awesome pictures! Glad your food was a hit! OMG- you and Karen look like sisters! LOL. DEFINITELY hoping yours is next! Congrats to your Mom!

Kristie said...

haha! I thought for sure when Karen started dying her hair blonde we would look less alike and I thought after I cut my hair we would look EVEN LESS alike. Guess not. Odd, I don't see it... naturally! haha

Colleen said...

Looks like you all had a great day! Congrats to your mom and her new hubby!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping your wedding is next, too. I have a vacation coming up in late September...hint, hint, hint ;)

Kristie said...

HAHA!! May September of 2010!!! =o)