Okay, so we all know I'm not a Radiohead fan and I'll say it again, I'm not a Radiohead fan. BUT, I very much think Thom York (lead singer) is an amazing musician!! He can sing like friggin' mad! They really are a great band!! Despite their long list of depressing songs the energy was so high and the crowd was so crazy, I just couldn't help but have a good time!! I got some really good pictures and a few blurry ones. :) I still don't see myself popping in one of their CD's while cruising down the road in my car.
We stayed in a Red Roof Inn which turned out to be okay. The bed seemed clean so that was good. Although, the lobby seriously smelled of ridiculous B.O. and had dirty furniture, but it was cheaper then the other hotels in the area.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had an awesome time and looks like you had pretty good seat to! Awesome pictures they came out good! WAHOO for you being home though haha even though you were only gone for a short time! hahahahaha Love ya
Very nice pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad the hotel wasn't too bad. That is a kick ass birthday present though! He owes you big time, now!
You're damn right he owes me! I'll take in 2 carats for my left ring finger please. Hahaha!!
LOL- sounds good to me!
HAHAHA you are a riot Kris!!!
Post a Comment