Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Carvings!

Karen and I had a great time carving pumpkins tonight. We spent about 2 hours carving out 3 pumpkins. Tim wasn't interested in carving 1 so I got him to take a few pictures. We asked Tim what he wanted the 3rd pumpkin to look like so he at least had a little input with the project.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a lot of fun! I think they all came out great. They look so much better once you get the candle in them. Tim was a party pooper! I was like what the frickity frick who DOESN'T want to carve a pumpkin! We even cleaned it out for him!! Anywho, I think we need more to carve! good times good times!

Rick Jordan said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! They came out GREAT, too! You guys kick butt with the expressions and detail on them! Too bad Tim didn't join in- that looks like fun! Did you bake some pumpkin seeds to eat? Your pumpkins are so big! LOL- that actually sounded dirty!

Kristie said...

Mmmm.. you like those big dirty pumpkins don't you!? HAHA! We got them for free! We did not bake any seeds, I regret it now because they were HUGE and would have been yummy!

Rick Jordan said...

Big dirty pumpkins! LOL! My kids LOVE the seeds! I got yelled at for throwing the seeds away from one of the FIVE pumpkins we carved! Good luck tonight! I win the football pool at work if the Pats win and the score is low enough!