
We decided to get our Christmas tree tonight. Last year we got the tree the day we wanted to decorate it, but then when we got it home we realized it needed a few days to settle the branches down. So, this year I mentioned us getting it a few days early so this weekend we will be able to decorate it. Hopefully Obie doesn't get into it!! YIKES! Anyway, we left around 6:00 to pick out a tree in Brewer. We got home and Tim looked at me and says "oh, sh*t"... yeah, he forgot the house keys. Unfortunatly, we do not keep a spare key outside, but Karen does have one so we called her and met her in town. What went from a 30 minute trip to get a tree ended up being a 90 minute trip to get a tree. O well!

I think it looks really good! I'm happy with our choice and I look forward to decorating it (while Obie runs around my feet! YAY for a doggy!) I already have a bunch of wrapped presents to put under the tree too!

8 comments:
Thats a NICE tree!
Awesome tree! That should help get you into the spirit!
HELP get me into the spirit? I don't need no stinkin' tree to GET into the spirit! :) I've been in the spirit since November 1st!
Yeah- I know! You HEART Christmas!
HAHA! You got it!
That tree is beautiful. I do the fake one because over the years of having a fire fighter for a Dad you just get paranoid the damn thing is going to burst into flames LOL...BUT one of these years I'm doing a real one. I love the smell...there's nothing like it! Need a picture of your doggie!! His tail looks cute.
Such a great look tree... or it looks as though it is in the pictures!! I am pumped about Christmas season!!! BE sure to put pictures up after it is all decorated!!!
PERFECT TREE - exactly what I would have picked if I had a real tree... NICE JOB!
Post a Comment