This past weekend Karen and I ordered her bridesmaid dress it'll be in sometime in June. She looks so hot in the dress! She might just out hot me haha - ya right! I decided to go with a dark red color for her dress. It's about knee length and strapless. I'm kind of sticking with Fuchsia, Orange, and Red for the wedding. I think it'll all look really amazing once the room is put together at least it looks amazing in my imagination. I have a few days off next week and I'll spend it working on the wedding. I'm going to go to my hair salon to look over some possible hair styles, I'm going to the Muddy Rudder to set up a table the way I think I want it to look along with deciding on how to decorate the rest of the room, I'll also be renting chairs for the ceremony and doing random wedding shopping. LOVE IT! The planning seems to be going really well!! Tim hasn't had a lot to do with the wedding, but he did get excited looking online for the kind of tux he wants. He'll probably stick with just a black and white tux, while Chris will have a red vest and tie to match Karen's dress.
So, what's new? nothing.
4 comments:
Sounds awesome! Sounds like things are coming together quite nicely! I can't wait for the day to finally get here! I bet you can't either!
I'm going to guess that I'm wearing a solid black tux with the red vest/tie? That wasn't exactly stated to me, but I'm guessing. I've never worn a tux before. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
hahaha!! Don't worry Chris it'll all get picked out for you. But yes, it'll be a black tux with a red vest and red tie - not a bow tie just a regular tie. :)
Phew. I was thinking I had to wear a bow tie. I'm like, I don't know how to tie one of those things!
Post a Comment