Wedding planning is going super wonderful!
We finally decided to go to Disney for our honeymoon! I'm super excited about it! I haven't been in about 10 years. I've been worried about the cost of food, but I'm finding some coupons online and mousesavers.com has a list of some places that don't cost an arm and a leg just to eat at. We bought out plane tickets last night and I'm not sure if I want to go to a travel agent to book the resort or just do it online along with the park hopper tickets. What do you think? We're also going to get Sea World tickets for 1 day. We'll leave the day after the wedding and come back on Friday. Tim has to work on Sunday so that will give him a full day off at home before going back to work. What's great though is we are going at a slower time of year. Kids are just getting back to school so there will be less families. It'll still be pretty warm outside which Tim's not too excited about, but I think the nights will be really great! YAY* I can't wait!!! Who cares about getting married, I want the honeymoon! haha (kidding)
We finally decided to go to Disney for our honeymoon! I'm super excited about it! I haven't been in about 10 years. I've been worried about the cost of food, but I'm finding some coupons online and mousesavers.com has a list of some places that don't cost an arm and a leg just to eat at. We bought out plane tickets last night and I'm not sure if I want to go to a travel agent to book the resort or just do it online along with the park hopper tickets. What do you think? We're also going to get Sea World tickets for 1 day. We'll leave the day after the wedding and come back on Friday. Tim has to work on Sunday so that will give him a full day off at home before going back to work. What's great though is we are going at a slower time of year. Kids are just getting back to school so there will be less families. It'll still be pretty warm outside which Tim's not too excited about, but I think the nights will be really great! YAY* I can't wait!!! Who cares about getting married, I want the honeymoon! haha (kidding)
7 comments:
You don't need a travel agent. Are you getting a car? If not you have to figure out how you are going to get to the hotel from the airport (Disney has a shuttle), and how to get to Sea World (disney does NOT have a shuttle, but Mears does). I saw a commercial last night that they are having free dining for your stay with park hopper pass and hotel purchase... maybe that is still going on when you go?????
OMG they ARE still having it!!!
http://goflorida.about.com/b/2009/04/04/disney-world-serving-up-free-dining-plan-offer.htm
i was thinking the travel agent might have some deals going on so I'll probably call to check. we're using the shuttle to get from the airport to the hotel and back. Going to sea world we'll probably either use a taxi or a friend of mind mentioned there was a shuttle service... or so she thought.
Sounds like you guys will have a lot of fun and Colleen is a pretty good gauge for any questions you might have. So, you are on Facebook now? I didn't even notice! LOL
OK.. not NEARLY enough excitement about the free dining from you, Kristie!!!!!
;-)
WOOHOO!!! One of my FAVORITE PLACES!!!!! YAY!
Mears Transportation....
Post a Comment