Saturday, May 30, 2009

Engagement Photo Shoot

I know this is a little late.

I had such a great time at our photo shoot. I had to practically drag Tim out to do it though. He asked "why are we doing this, what are we going to do with the pictures, why are we doing this" haha! It didn't take long after we got there for him to relax and have a little bit of fun. I kept saying "what next" :) I was ready to go back out the next night and do it again! We both are so happy with the way the photos turned out. Colleen really did an amazing job!! I got great reviews from people that I work with - they were asking if she was going to do the wedding photos as well. :) I was a little unsure of the location at first, but I don't think we could have chosen a better spot! I LOVE the gravestone pics!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I had a blast!! Thanks for letting me do it!!

You guys look great in all of them!!

Nicole said...

Great shots! LOVE THEM ALL!!

You two make a very cute couple!

Rick Jordan said...

I thought they came out GREAT! She is very talented and you guys are very photogenic!