Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dinner with Friends



Jared and Leigh came over Friday night for Pork Tenderloin - YUMMY. Our table is totally not meant for dinner with 4 people. I had also bought some strawberries from Hannaford's that were on sale. They were so damn good!!! I'm kind of hoping they are still on sale tomorrow because I totally want to go back and get more. I had also bought some fruit dip to go with them and I've got some left over. We had spent most of the night hanging out, watching MJ videos, and talking about the wedding. We decided our next together is going to have a Mexican theme... Mexican food, Margaritas... mmmm! Looking forward to it!



3 comments:

Colleen said...

Fun!! Does the dog get up there on his own?

Kristie said...

haha! no, Tim put him up there. :)

Rick Jordan said...

Sounds like a cool night! Also sounds like you need a bigger dining room table. You must be excited the wedding is getting closer and closer!