Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mexican Night!

Super fun night tonight! Had some friends over for a mexican themed (food) party which included tortilla chips and a variety of dips (homemade guacamole, salsa and something else yummy!) I made chicken enchiladas, tacos and for dessert apple enchiladas. It was my first time with the enchiladas, but I must say they both turned out DELICIOUS! Jared said "it's so good it's ignorant" haha! And no Mexican night would be complete without margarita's!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Looks like fun!!! You are BRAVE to try a new recipe with a crowd!

Rick Jordan said...

Looks really fun and the food sounds delicious! I like the theme idea!

Kristie said...

Once I got started with the cooking I was like "oh, shit... what if this sucks!" thank God it didn't!!

It was really fun! I'm already brainstorming about another theme!

karen said...

It was a great time and the food couldn't have been any better! i ate WAY more then I should of but what can you do when you have all the tastey food in front of you. I can't wait until the next one!

karen said...

It was a great time and the food couldn't have been any better! i ate WAY more then I should of but what can you do when you have all the tastey food in front of you. I can't wait until the next one!

Anonymous said...

why did it post twice????