Sunday, September 20, 2009

Overnight at my Mom's

Since Tim's bachelor party was last night I figured I should probably stay far far away haha! I spent the night I my mom's. My stepdad was working so we had a fun girl night just hanging out, talking and watching movies. They live on Little Pushaw Lake and I caught the tail end of the sunset. It's really nice out there - very quiet except for the creepy Loons!

My stepdad (Lew) made me breakfast which was a nice treat since nobody ever makes me breakfast (throwing a poptart on the table for me to take to work does not count Tim). I came home around 1:00 to find the house relatively clean and in order! Nothing broken and no mysterious stains to get out of the carpet! :) Now the bachelor/ette parties are behind us it's time for the REAL party! WOOT*

No comments: