As for the adult free stuff - we were given a weed whacker and a vacuum! The vacuum needed a new belt, but that was easy and now it works like it's brand new! All this stuff within 2 days! LOVE IT!!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Free Stuff Rules!!
Tim and I were recently given a bunch of free stuff!
I'm super excited about the stuff we got for Kaelyn - we got an Automatic Bouncer seat that she really seems to like, a bumbo seat, and a stationary jumper. I had wanted to get a bumbo and the jumper, but just hadn't done it yet. She isn't ready to use them yet, but once she has a little more head control I'm sure we'll be using both regularly! With all these kids toys it makes the house feel even smaller - they take up so much space!! The stroller alone is like the size of the kitchen table!! haha Hopefully we'll be able to get a bigger house before we get a bigger family! :)
As for the adult free stuff - we were given a weed whacker and a vacuum! The vacuum needed a new belt, but that was easy and now it works like it's brand new! All this stuff within 2 days! LOVE IT!!

As for the adult free stuff - we were given a weed whacker and a vacuum! The vacuum needed a new belt, but that was easy and now it works like it's brand new! All this stuff within 2 days! LOVE IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwww.... love the napping photo!
Who doesn't love free stuff!! Just goes to show you that you have great people in your lives! The napping pic is adorable!!!
Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read
through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visual learner,I found that to be more
helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up
the great works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative
information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
Web hosting
Post a Comment