It seems that Kaelyn is starting to sleep a little more through the night!! I can't say every night is "great", but since the One Month blog most nights she is getting up only once or twice during the night. And she is starting to eat a little more during each feeding, but eating less often - we're down to about 8 feedings per day. I think the past several days she was going through a growth spurt (from what I read there is a growth spurt around 6 weeks) and was eating and sleeping more. She is starting to discover her voice (more than just crying). When I put her down on her play mat she gets her legs and arms going and starts to chatter some. It's beyond entertaining!!! :) She is also smiling more and does so when we least expect it. And I love all the facial expressions that she makes. :) Soon I'll be able to get her in her bouncing saucer seat and use the Bumbo! She's doing great with her head control. I've already started to pack away some clothes that don't fit her anymore, mainly the newborn size stuff. She's finally starting to fit into some of the cute summer clothes we have though.
Three cheers for being a Mom! I think it's really starting to grow on me! :)
2 comments:
Aww she looks so cute in that picture...love the lil outfit!! I am so glad that she is starting to sleep better at night which mean Mumma sleeps more! <3
And when am I babysitting?? When When When!!!!!????
Post a Comment