She is learning all kinds of new things. She is grabbing her feet, talking more, laughing and
smiling more. I think she is starting to recognize our voices. While she is breast feeding after about 5 minutes she starts to pull off a lot if we're talking. She looks at me, smiles, then opens her mouth and pops back on. It makes me smile. Sometimes she does this continuously!! On that note: breast feeding is going really well! I'm finally to a point where I enjoy it! I'm still not pumping quite enough at work so she is averaging 2 formula bottles per week (ya, that's right, per WEEK) - which is so MINOR! I LOVE IT! I also pump once before bed and often times once in the middle of the night. She's great, she's healthy, and she's totally amazing! We've been great about getting her around new people and letting people hold her, but she still is unsure of it. After a little bit she gets fussy and wants Mommy or Daddy. I feel that as long as we continue to expose her to people and show that being held by others is safe then she'll get used to it. We are working on more tummy time. She is not a fan of it so she's mastered batting at toys while lying on her back.
So I may be a little bias, but Kaelyn is probably Baby of the Year! :)
5 comments:
She is just too darn cute!!!! I am glad she is doing so well...she is most def baby of the year!!! :) Xoxo
That is SO great that she is doing so well! I guess that I am confused about your comment about your husband.....does he stay home with her & work nights maybe? She is a cutie pie for sure! :)
Yes, you guessed right! my husband stays home with her and works in the evening.
Thanks for answering my ? That must be so great because you don't have to pay for expensive day care & in the winter time you won't have to worry about taking her out in the cold...& snowy roads too! Perfect for you all! :)
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats mommy! Thanks for following me. I'll be share your blog with my readers as well. Keep the pics coming! ;)
Post a Comment