| Happy Baby!! |
We had our 28 week check up/ultrasound today. Baby looks great! He was moving around a lot and we managed to get a few pictures of him with his mouth open. :) He weighs about 2 pounds 11 ounces and is in 60th percentile. Kaelyn always measured a little bigger and was born at 8 pounds 8 ounces, but has turned into our little peanut!!
I had my blood sugar checked and it was fine. They're going to check it again at my next visit. I didn't have to go through the sugar drink and an hour of waiting to test again. I was able to just test and then I was all set to eat! :) My weight was good (phew!), my BP was good (120/76), and my internal exam was good. Fortunately everything is moving along well. Our next appointment will be February 14th, Valentine's Day! Because I have high blood pressure (which is controlled by medicine) I am considered high risk so I have more ultrasounds than normal!! :) I'll have another one next month which will make our 3rd, not including the initial visit.

2 comments:
Oh kris the picture makes it so real. he looks adorable can`t wait to meet him.
Awe...that picture of his face is SO CUTE!!! I recall Kaelyn never really letting them take a good picture of her! :) Glad everything is going well and moving along as should <3
Post a Comment