We had a great baby check up today. I was expecting my BP to start increasing, but things still look great (116/72) so no need to increase my meds! Weight, urine, belly size all looked good! Normally after 32 weeks with a healthy pregnancy you start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks, but patients with high BP usually go weekly. The doctor said because everything looks good I can stick to the every 2 week normal schedule! YAY!! After the visit with the doctor we had another ultrasound. Baby is looking great and getting big! He's still measuring in about the 60th percentile. We didn't get a lot of good pictures, but we got another one of him smiling and also got to see him open his eyes! Next appointment is February 27th!

3 comments:
Very good Kris Love the pictures of him...
Aw lil mister is Smiling I love it!!! Bonus that your BP has done well this time and I am glad everything else is right where it needs to be. WAHOO to every 2 weeks :) Where did Tim get those flowers anyway they are beautiful and the vase is amazing. Love you all <3
I am so glad that you are keeping up your blog; Kristie. I love reading about the four of you. Thanks so much! Love, Janice/Mom
Post a Comment