
I'm like a little kid this year - I just can not wait for Christmas!!! All day I continue to remind people how many days until Christmas. I'm so excited about something I bought for Tim - he's literally going to shit his pants!! (Colleen, don't tell him!) He has no idea I got him something extra special. I also adopted a family through the Salvation Army which turned out fairly well. I raised a bunch of money at work and bought a good amount of gifts. I HAVE to deliver the gifts first thing in the morning because the family will be by to pick up their stuff in the morning. Nothing like last minute! I'm almost done with my own shopping, just one more gift for my dad, one more for my mom and I think I'm going to pick up a gift card to Olive Garden for my grandparents. I've spent more this year for Christmas than I have ever spent!!! Like a ridiculous amount more! I LOVE IT! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment