Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Work


Another ridiculously busy day at work. I do the absolute best I can and I truly believe I'm good at what I do, but I swear every time I turn around it's like "well, how come this didn't get done sooner." Frig! I'm trying to train the new girl AND get my own stuff done, ask me again why I didn't get it done sooner and I'll bite you! I can't wait to have time off next week. On the bright side there's only 5 days left until Christmas, Tim still doesn't know about his gift, and I might be Christmas shopping tonight!! Tim's brother is coming over and they'll just play video games all night. (wahoo for me!) I think I might go to bed a little early tonight too, work is just so mentally exhausting. Maybe I'm just a baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess this is a venting website hehe! I hope the rest of the week goes good. Before you know it it will be Christmas vacation. WAHOO you went shopping with me. Hurry and get some pics up! :o) Well thought I would just leave a comment since Im BORED! Love ya Kah