Thursday, December 21, 2006

another day

Today was just another day at work. Happy to say tomorrow is Friday. I was suppose to go to Wal-Mart with Karen, but those plans are now canceled. I'm home by myself for a little while. I'll probably just eat some mac and cheese and sit here playing around with my blog. So, my secret Tim present is secretly hidden at work and has been this past week. Tomorrow I'll have to bring it home and pray to God Tim never finds it here. It isn't an easy thing to hide, but we do have seperate closets so I'm thinking it'll go in my closet for the weekend. He still has no idea I'm getting him something super friggin' good for Christmas. Clearly, he has no interest in my blog that is why I post about his gift. =o) So if he finds out I'll be sure to blame my readers!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

From your profile...

"I have baking skills that would make even Emeril jealous!"

So...what are are you making us for Christmas :D

Anonymous said...

That is a little risk-A putting gift thinger on here but hey you do what you want! I better be getting some cool stuff. Well, I hope he doesn't find it before hand either if you want me to bring it home or something I can but I am sure you don't hehe. YEAH thanks for breaking plans jerk! Ok well i am going to Wal-Mart today. Love ya!

Kristie said...

Do you have any suggestions?