Friday, December 22, 2006

Good Mood!


I'm in such a good mood today! I brought home my secret present and was in scramble mode getting it into the closet before Tim got home. I don't think he'll find it, but at some point I've got to take it out of the closet, wrap it, and than get it back in again! (My closet isn't really all that large). Tomorrow I'll be running around getting things at the grocery store, cleaning up the apartment a bit - I have dishes that just won't quit! My mom and sister will be over Christmas morning to unwrap presents with Tim and I. I left work today getting everything done I needed to get done which was such a good feeling! Of course, everyone else was in a good mood too because of the holiday - so my work atmosphere was great! The last gift for my mom just came in the mail today so all I have to do is wrap that and I'm DONE! LOVE IT!

No comments: