It's so nice to come home, take my shoes off, and have Tim start dinner. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK! Holy Crap I have a great boyfriend! We recently decided that I would no longer be doing the dishes. I would put them off forever OR I would do some of them and leave the rest. BUT, that didn't mean my turn was over it just meant my turn was going to be extended. Now, Tim is tired of dealing with me and NOT doing the dishes. I normally do all the cooking so he'll now do the dishes. I love this deal!!
We finally took down our ridiculously dried up tree. This is a trees way of getting back at you for putting it in a house for 3 weeks with just a little bowl of water. The whole process probably took us at least an hour. The needles were EVERYWHERE. Our vacuum is ghetto-cheap-ass so it took forever to suck them all up from the rug. Luckily Tim's picky with his cleaning so there isn't a single needle hidden anywhere!! I would have probably said "out of sight, out of mind."

2 comments:
Omigosh that pic of the tree remnants reminds me of that commercial where the cat sneezes and all it's fur flies off...lol!!
Wow, I guess that tree was ready to come down. I can't believe it was so damn dry!!!!! Christmas came and went way to fast.
Post a Comment