Thursday, December 28, 2006

Visiting

Yes, this is my Timmy Wimmy. Isn't he just the cutest boy ever! =)
Finally, this might just work this time! I've only been trying to blog these pictures for an hour! (Along with some other photos, but I just gave up, I've decided Picasa only likes 2 pictures at a time).

Tim's mom, Janice. She is up from Nashville visiting during the holiday season. She leaves tomorrow so Tim and I went over to the Jordan's home to have dinner and hang out. We filled our bellies with American Chop Suey (Tim's favorite), salad and some ice cream. Than we hung out, talked about porn, and watched Sean put bandaids on random parts of his body. Good times, Good times!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let this thing get the best of you! It looks like it is keeping you up late past your bedtime as well. Tim looks like he has no neck in that picture because the couch is pushing his shirt up hahaha! Talk to you later. Lova ya

Colleen said...

ROFL!!! Nothing like a nice evening of soft core porn chat!! YAHOO for SkinemaXXX!!!!!