Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tonight's Project

I'm well aware that this stupid collage of pictures repeats the first row on the 4th row, but I'm tired of friggin' with it!!!

Anyway, it was quite the task putting this thing together. Tim began to do it alone, but I helped with a few things - bad idea. The few things I did do turned the following steps into a pain in the ass! Tim and I didn't say much to each other while we put it together because we knew the other was about to burst! He did say "do you really have to keep taking pictures" - I didn't say anything, I just smiled (YES!). The desk is now where it needs to go. Tim had to unplug his computer in order to get it onto the new desk and when he plugged the internet back in it wouldn't work. So that mean't a 45 minute wait for Time Warner. It is now fixed and set. Tim's in the computer/music room getting it all organized and to his liking. He can be a picky guy so I'm sure he'll be working on "organizing" for a little while longer.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hey...some of those pics are on there twice, you know??





ROFL!!!!


Nice desk! Tim did some good pickin' there!