Sunday, December 24, 2006

Santa's Coming Tonight!!

Last night we went over to Colleen's for an early Christmas while Tim's brother and mom are here. We had a great time, although, we did end the evening with a conversation about Tim and I's baby - yeah, the one we don't have yet and won't for quite some time!!! Apparently, Tim's mom is an excellent labor coach and would like to be in the labor room. I have to be honest, I haven't exactly thought about who will be in the labor room! HAHA* It was funny, but a very unexpected topic of conversation as we headed out the door.
Later on last night Paul, Crystal, and Ben came over. I took lots of pictures with my "film" camera - I begged Tim to just give me my digital camera NOW, but he wouldn't. =) I have some unexpected, last minute shopping to do. My dad is going to come over Christmas morning - which wasn't the original plan, but I'm happier this way - but, now I need to go get him some stocking stuffers because he would be the only one without a stocking - awkward!
Aren't we cute!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, it is going to be BUSY out today when you go get Dad some stocking stuffers! That would be of been awkward speaking of awkward must of been a little when they talked about your unmade/unthought about child hahaha! Im super pumped for tonight and for CHRISTMAS! See ya a little later. Oh by the way that is a wicked cute picture! <3