The other night Tim and I went out with Karen and her boyfriend Jason. Karen got a $100 gift certificate to Olive Garden from her work. So she took us out to dinner! Free Olive Garden, can't beat it! We had a good time. Jason is a little camera shy, but I finally squeezed out a good photo of the two of them.
Tim and I sent back his guitar case because it was cracked in 3 places and it wouldn't lock without a struggle. It finally came in yesterday, but the case is "lockable" and they forgot to include the key. So Tim is going to call them again to get a key! I've started my Christmas scrapbook and it's coming along fairly well. I just order some more photos from New Years and a couple of random things. Tim has felt bad lately because I don't have a place for any of my scrap stuff. I keep it in a bag Colleen gave me - which is full so half the stuff is on the floor beside the bag. Tim tried to move around the living room some so I could at least set up a table and maybe buy some little plastic drawers for my stuff. I told him not to worry about, but it's sweet that he cares so much! Since he has a place for all his music stuff I suppose it would only be fair that I have a place for my Scrapping stuff.
Well, it's movie time. We got Crash from Netflix (it's a Tim pick). =o)
3 comments:
Jason is going to hate that picture oh well though I am not really a fan of myself in it but whatever haha! Finally an update though I check all the time to see if there is one. Were there no good ones of you and Time from Olive Garden to put up? Well, I hope the rest of your week goes good. See ya tomorrow!! <3
That is a great movie!
And you do need a scrap space! They have great craft armories. that hide all your stuff and open up with a table that folds out. I'll send you some links :)
Trust me on this- she knows everything in the world about this kind of stuff- you are in trouble!
Post a Comment