Today was a somewhat busy day or it felt like it anyway. We woke up late - really late!!! We went to the laundry mat to do my laundry which took up 2 triple washers!!! (it included our sheets, but still!!) I came home for a little while then took off to the movies with Chelsea (a girl I work with). We saw Dreamgirls - not a great movie - it was just okay. And I'm so tired of movies being over 2 hours long!! There are very few movies that are just normal 1 hour and 15 minutes long. Doesn't that sound like a good amount of time for a movie? (I think I've been watching too much Seinfeld - with all these pointless thoughts coming out). We just got back from grocery shopping. I started buying the weekend paper to cut coupons and I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. Because now I cut coupons for things I wouldn't normally buy, but because I have a coupon I get them. All of these things tend to be products that are brand name EXPENSIVE stuff. So even after the coupon I'm still looking at an expensive item. Whatever! Food is just over priced, RIDICULOUS!
Tomorrow is scrapbook day with Colleen! She's got some new goodies for us to play with - can't wait! And can't forget the Patriots play tomorrow!! A MUST SEE!! We're going to watch VanHelsing now. Who knows what this will be like!
1 comment:
Good luck to the Pats tomorrow- looking forward to it!
Post a Comment