Sunday, January 14, 2007

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!


We beat the Chargers! Now, is it possible to beat the Colts? God, I hope so!!!

Finally some snow!!! I'm so happy tomorrow we're getting a real storm! Although we have to pay $10 a snow storm for our driveway to be shoveled. I just hope she doesn't decide to clear the driveway more then once during this storm and think she needs to be paid twice! Tim has to work tomorrow and I don't. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'll probably go to the gym in the morning. Maybe do a little scrapping - although I left most of my photos at Colleen's today! And she gave me some new stuff. Well, it's new to me! =o) Colleen gave me some new ideas to use with my scrapping. I get so overwhelmed when I scrap at her house because she has so much stuff, I just don't know what to use next! She has a room of stuff when I have a bag of stuff haha! Which brings me back to me needing a scrapbook space. I'll probably purchase some kind of armoir in the near future, but I want to have a good place for it. I'm so tired of taking all my stuff out, laying it on the floor around ME, having to get up every 10 minutes because my back hurts from leaning over, then having to pick it all back up again. I'll either re-arrange the bedroom (which I think could be possible) or there is a spot in the living room I could keep it. I prefer not to have it in the living room because if I leave stuff out then it looks like a mess. We'll see. Tim's good at coming up with some new organizing ideas - he'll help me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Pats winning! I have money on Indy and New Orleans in the Super Bowl so I kind of have to rout against them. Never count them out- the Pats have heart and character and that is why they can beat teams with more talent. You bet they can beat Indy- I just hope they don't for purely selfish reasons- plus, you have won three Super Bowls and my team has never won even one!