Clearly I have no intentions of going ANYWHERE today!!
I probably won't even venture outside. At the same time I'm very happy we are getting snow! I love these days when you can just sit inside and do nothing but work on my hobbies! =o) Tim is gone to work so it has been very quiet around here. I pulled out a cross stitch project I started a long time ago. At some point I'll begin the painful process of spreading my scrappin' stuff across the floor! I've got the heat jacked so it is nice and toasty in here - mmm - I'm lovin' it!
1 comment:
I wish it would snow like this again!!!! As much as I hate the cold if it is going to be so damn cold it might as well snow like a bitch hahahha! Just thought I would leave you a little comment! Love ya! Get better!
Post a Comment