We complain we have no snow, but it seems we forget with the snow comes the COLD! And with the cold comes the freakin' BRRRRR!!! I hate it! Our apartment is so drafty it's ridiculous. I am so happy we do not pay for heat. It kicks on constantly and it's not like we have it really high or anything. The window in the living room leaks so much air! Just sitting on the couch you can feel the draft. okay, Enough about the cold ...
Tonight Karen and I are going to the gym. As much as I don't want to go back out into the cold, I will for the sake of the "booty". =o) Okay, so my butt isn't big, but it sounded funny!!
I finally got my photos in from New Years. It took like 6 business days! They say 3-5! I was beginning to think they were lost or something. So, tonight I might scrap a little bit. I still have some of my stuff at Colleen's, but I'm not really worried about it. I got enough stuff here I can use.
I think I'm going to start my car to warm it up a little bit before I leave. Or I'll use Tim's since he just got back and his will already be warm! =o) He has an electric starter, I'm so jealous!
No comments:
Post a Comment