Saturday, January 27, 2007
I be scrappin'
I went to Wal-Mart today and picked me up some of those there sterlite drawers! =o) I think I need to go back and get one more small one. And
I need to get something to hold my pens in. BUT I'm LOVING my space! Tim helped me organize everything. I worked on a couple of pages tonight and it was so easy. The drawers on the left I just roll underneath the table when I'm done (Idea submitted by Nicole), the drawers on the table have stickers, rub ons and some little stuff. And on the top right is my paper, bottom right is scrapbooks and some more stickers in the sterlite box. I'm very happy to have a little set up for my stuff. I be scrappin' all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow!! You have a lot more stuff than I thought you did!!
I don't necessarily need all that I bought at this moment. But I wanted to be sure I had enough storage because I plan to begin collecting new things. I told Tim him and I needed to start doing more stuff so I had things to scrap. I can't exacting make a 100 pages of Tim and I sitting on the couch watching tv!! =O)
They have a great pen holder thing at Paper and Clay, there are 3 sections. I painted out and it came out great. It is perfect and doesn't take up much space.
I agree 100 pages of Tim might be a bit much, LOL!
Wow it looks good though!! Yeah an hour in walmart to get 3 plastic things and a plastic trash can you better use all of it hahaha! Maybe your back won't hurt so much now. I think you need to get a more comfortable chair though!!! :o) I'll see ya later!
If you look at the picture below this one then look at this one it looks so much different... your space is acutally something more then a werid table in your room haha
Post a Comment