Monday, January 29, 2007

White Hot Chocolate

I have found Tim's replacement - White Hot Chocolate! FRIGGIN' YUM! I can't seem to get enough of it.
Tonight I cooked some very yummy spaghetti, meatballs and garlic bread with mozzarella cheese and a salad. It was sooo good!! I did some laundry tonight. I hate laundry, I hate the laundrymat and I hate waiting for it to finish! I wish I was rich and never had to wear the same outfit twice. I'd just donate my clothes to charity after wearing once. Wishful thinking. I'd settle for having my own washer and dryer.
My new scrap space is treating me very well! Once and while I just go in the bedroom and look at my little corner, smile, and walk out. =o) And it has been so nice to scrap a little and not have to worry about picking it all up.
So, get me a white hot chocolate, a washer and dryer and a space to scrap and I'll be the happiest girl in the world!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

For the whole week next week you will have ALL of the above!!! Well... you're on your own with the white chocolate. But laundry and scraproom are all yours!! :) :)

We had the same dinner last night...weird!

Anonymous said...

Hint, Hint Tim!

Anonymous said...

Well, there... not like you want to much now! I have never had the White hot Choc. But I will take your word about it that it is good! You're such a dork "I sometimes go in the bedroom just too look at my space and smile" what a dork!!! hahaha Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Great work.